"Education is an atmosphere, a discipline, a life."
-Charlotte Mason

Tuesday 3 March 2009

Tagged:Mom of the year award




Masha'Allaah I was recently given a 'mom of the year' award from homeschooling muslimah, wow! jazakillaahu khairan sis, even though I feel I'm really undeserving of this, I really appreciate your kindness.

The rules of the tag are:

1. Admit one thing you feel awful about (involving being a mom). Once you have written it down, you are no longer allowed to feel bad. Remember you are a good mom!

2. Remind yourself that you ARE a good mom, list 7 things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you.

3. Send this to 5 other moms of the year that deserve a reminder that they are too the best moms that they can be. Remember to send them a note letting them know you have selected them, and also add a link to your post that directs people back to the person who nominated you.

*1. I feel awful that I don't do enough with my kids, like activities, crafts, taking them to the park etc...

2.

*Alhamdulillaah I'm happy that I'm trying to instill in them good mannerism, and teaching them the importance of worshipping Allaah alone.

*I love how they're sometimes so eager to please me, I may find one cleaning the bathrooom or kitchen as a suprise, masha'Allaah.

*I love seeing the look on their faces when we go somewhere special and different than usual.

*I love it when they quietly utter the words 'I love you' what mother doesnt?!

*I love seeing my girls dressed in abayah and hijab, Allaahumma baarak feehim, may Allaah always guide them, ameen.

*My kids love it when I'm a 'cool mum' lol, and act all silly and giggly with them.

*I love my kids' individual characters, Allaahumma baarak feehim.


I think that those deserving of this award are:







Some of you may have already had the award, if so, don't worry about doing the tag again.


3 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Masha'allah...thanks sis! BTW, your blog is looking great.

A Muslimah - Another Stranger said...

Assalamu alaykum sis,
jazakillah for the award. It was so nice of you to think of me! May Allah make us closer to Him and increase our kids in knowledge.Amin
x

Naimah said...

Anne Marie - aw,thanks for the nice comment sis.

Muslimah...- wa alaykum assalam sis, wa iyakee, you both deserve it. Ameen to your du'a.x