"Education is an atmosphere, a discipline, a life."
-Charlotte Mason

Wednesday 1 April 2009

Have a giggle at these...

"I'm glad I'm finally eight. This is the oldest I've ever been in my entire life!" -- 8 year old son.

"Why don't you get some expensive money?" -- 3 year old daughter, when told by her mother that she could get a small toy but that the ones asked for were too expensive

"I have a rock in my nose." -- 2 year old son, greeting his mother after preschool, a full hour after recess was over.

"Tell me when you're asleep, ok?" -- 7 year old son, overheard talking to his 5 year old brother.

"Don't kid me, Mom, I know they're my feet." -- 3 year old son, when his mother told him his shoes were on the wrong feet

"How do you put make up on your mind?" -- Girl, when told she should make up her mind.


Source

2 comments:

بنت بيتر said...

soooooooooooooo cute ma shaa Allah, thanks for sharing!

Naimah said...

yeh masha'Allaah, kids take things so literally,can be really funny.