"Education is an atmosphere, a discipline, a life."
-Charlotte Mason

Saturday 29 August 2009

What's happening with us?

Assalamu 'alaykum and Hi!


Well, it sure has been a while since I've posted any proper updates, I can't believe I've left it this long, my apologies for anyone who's at all interested in my blog.

BTW......Ramadan Mubaarak!!! May Allaah accept our fasting and good deeds, ameen.


We haven't done alot over the summer holidays, we did go away to Wales to see the family for two weeks, and then to London for another week, it was nice to have a break away for a bit alhamdulillaah.


We're currently in the process of putting up a Ramadan display on our classroom wall, insha Allaah we'll have it done before it ends !! ;) For some great ideas for things to do with the kids in this blessed month, and yourself, check out TJ Ramadan


I'm also busy at the moment planning for the new school year, Dd5 will be coming up to Yr1 and Dd8 yr 4, I'm still trying to follow the suggestions in The Well Trained Mind, as well as taking little bites from the Charlotte Mason method. I'm really hoping this year will be alot more productive and consistent, as I have struggled a bit to keep things flowing nicely, insha Allaah this year will be better.

No comments: