"Education is an atmosphere, a discipline, a life."
-Charlotte Mason

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Just nattering

Well, lately I've been getting quite a few late nights, no suprise to some! There's been a few projects I've been working on online, will tell you about those some other time! This has resulted in late mornings, kids arriving to school late, house in a mess, right now I really think I need some fly lady in my life!

I have the book Sink Reflections, I've subscribed to the list, and have literally over a thousand unopened emails in one of my accounts, I get started, with the shiny sink, laced up shoes, getting dressed in the morning, but then before I know it I'm back to stage 1, why is it so difficult for me to get past the getting dressed in the morning step?

I saw a blog earlier called 'chronicles of an inconsistent mother' I thought that would have been the most perfect name for my blog! why didn't I think of that, lol, or another good one could be 'chronicles of an inconsistent blogger' I wonder if that's available, hhmmm!