"Education is an atmosphere, a discipline, a life."
-Charlotte Mason

Tuesday 21 December 2010

Re-Starting Fly Lady

Well I've recently re-started fly lady's routine and am feeling very optimistic, I have tried a few times before, but have soon fallen by the sideline. I'm hoping this time can be different. My sink is shiny, for the last few days I've got dressed to the shoes, some days would be spent in my pyjamas, how depressing is that?!

Today I noticed my ten year old daughter got dressed fairly quickly after waking up, she seemed to be following me with the 'not getting dressed thing' but I thought to myself it's so true, they learn by example, how can I keep telling her to get dressed when I'm there still in my pj's in the middle of the afternoon.

Today I'm going to tackle my hotspots, seems like there's so many! but bit by bit our home will start coming together and hopefully start staying like it.

Here is a picture of my sink, as you can see it's not the best of photos though.



No comments: