"Education is an atmosphere, a discipline, a life."
-Charlotte Mason

Saturday 13 December 2008

Useful and informative blog

You may have noticed that I've been adding a few posts from the blog Higher up and further in , well, I've been on this blog most of the night, discovering all the great posts that are there, masha'Allaah there is so much useful information. This blog is mainly centred around the Charlotte Mason approach, and includes alot of information on parenting/homeschooling (copywork,narration etc...)
My printer's been extremely busy this evening, I have found so much that insha Allaah will be useful for me and my family. I have printed posts such as 'picky eaters...There's one in every home' 'The habit of obedience' 'The strong willed child' 'Chores for little ones' 'Our nature journals' and much more.

No comments: